Saturday, August 13, 2016

Love you!

As the years continue to pass me by I sit here and realize that it's the day you went to heaven
In this post I'm not going to Mark the year I'm just going to Mark the day as a day to remember you and let you know that I love you with all of my heart and soul and as the years pass by I will continue to love you no matter what
As the years pass by name one thing that I really wish that I could see your face one more time and just say that I love you no matter what you were going through at the time I just want you to know that your baby is just fine
You have nothing to worry about your little girl has turned into a beautiful young lady and I hope you're looking down on me from Heaven very proud of me and who I have turn into and who I am still growing into
Although this is difficult every year because we really have no answers as to why what happened happened I still want you to know that I love you with all of my heart and it will always be that way
My Hope for you now as the years pass by is that you're happy and you're healthy and you are making a difference in heaven and one day I will see you and my brother waiting for me at Heaven's Gate
I love you Daddy with all of my heart and as the day goes by please think of me and maybe send me a sign from heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment