Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
I know I haven't done one of these in a very long time and I'm very sorry for that
I have a lot of gratitude tonight as I sit here working on stuff for Misty's Keychains..... as of last Sunday we sent out 3000 keychains and other little gifts.... now that is something to be grateful for
Tomorrow I get set to go get my knee brace custom made finally after a few months.... although I'm not excited to add another brace to my wardrobe every day I'm very grateful that this is possible so that I have more support on my left knee
I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm doing fantastic and I also want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you and I know that you guys loved reading the these because sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're just totally Off the Wall random things and I absolutely know that you get a kick out of them so I'm sorry I haven't wrote One in a very long time I will do my best to continually write these sometimes life just gets away from me
Please know that I love you with all of my heart and I hope tomorrow is a fantastic day for all of you and remember to go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place
If I haven't talked to you in a long time please leave a comment below and I will respond to you as soon as I can and if you find this post at all interesting or it makes you smile please press the like button below
Have a fabulous night and may God hold you tight as you sleep tonight and remember to say a prayer for someone you love
Goodnight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment