Saturday, July 9, 2016

As I sit here.....

As I sit here in my apartment by myself reflecting on a whole lot of stuff I'm now ready to post two pictures because I think it's time to share them with you the first picture is me about 3 weeks before I had my major pump surgery the second picture is me today as I sit here loving life loving myself and loving the journey I am on today
These two women in these two pictures are two completely different people.... it may be me and these pictures but as of today I'm not the same person that was over a year-and-a-half ago I am completely different not only in looks but emotionally as well
My Hope for myself is that I continue to love myself and then I eventually fall in love and find someone that loves me just as much as I love myself and have so many experiences that I will never want to forget again
Friends today I have learned one of the most important things is that you need to love yourself physically emotionally and all of the above you need to take care of yourself to have a happy life
Please take a moment and look at these two pictures and realize that they are two completely different people
Love yourself today tomorrow and everyday in between

No comments:

Post a Comment