Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pump

I hope everyone has a great night.... I'm headed off to bed as I have to head to the cities tomorrow to see my pump doctor I haven't met her yet but I heard she's a sweet lady and she's the one that's going to be taking care of me and taking my case over
I'm a little bit nervous but that's the way I always am when I have a big change like this so keep me in your thoughts in your prayers as you go through the day tomorrow I'm heading to the cities and they should be home around for 4:30 ish hoping that the traffic is good and then I get home safe so just keep me in your thoughts and prayers as you go through your day tomorrow I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I will update when I get home































No comments:

Post a Comment