Friday, July 8, 2016

Sad.....

My heart hurts as I wake up this morning and there is more shootings one right here in my home state of Minnesota which is not very far away from where I live
Makes me a little scared just to walk out of my apartment and go do my daily routine but I know if I don't do that and keep my normal routine then the persons who have done the shooting will win and I don't want that to happen so I'm going to continue my normal routine everyday I'm just going to be more aware of my surroundings and who I'm with so that I know I'm safe
Please know that my heart goes out to those families and police officers who are dealing with these tragedies right now and as I go to bed tonight I will be saying a prayer for each and every one of them and each and every one of you that we somehow find a way to get along and stop all this violence

No comments:

Post a Comment