Thursday, July 7, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday


I'm a little frustrated right now at this present moment
I'm a person and I deserve to be treated like a person
Luckily I am smart enough to call and figure out what's going on with my ride down to the cities and luckily I did this today because unbeknownst to me I now have to set up the ride myself and I did not know this and I have to be down to the cities on Friday the 15th which is less than a week away
Someone somewhere is not doing their job like they should I had no idea that I was supposed to do this so as of right now my ride to the cities on Friday the 15th is not set up
And I called the end of June to get this setup and they told me that somebody would be calling me well I haven't heard anything and today I find out that I have to set up the ride myself
I'm completely frustrated with this company and needless to say I don't feel very comfortable using them but I have no choice because this is what my insurance will pay for it and since I don't drive it's my only option and it's medically necessary that I get to the cities when I have these appointments
I hate calling these people because whenever I have to do this that make me feel like I'm less of a person because I tell them one thing that a company tells me and they said it's not supposed to be that way and I said on the phone trying to explain to them that that's what they told me so that's what I'm doing here I am calling you and now you're telling me to call another company to set up your Ride
These people need to get their information straight so people like me don't have to feel stupid when they try to set up a ride to go to their medical appointments which are very necessary
Friends just a little overwhelmed and I feel like I needed to get this off my chest and I always feel safe posting things like this here so I'm going to try and get my ride setup for the cities on Friday and hopefully by the end of the day or in a few minutes everything will be kosher again
Remember to smile Misty remember to smile
**********

As of now I still have no ride to the city ..... don't be surprised if by the end of the day I have no hair left in my head..... I really need a really long long vacation

********
Thoughts for today
I so deserve a banana split after the morning I had spending all morning on the telephone I'm trying to find a ride down to the cities
yes my ride is finally set up I will get there and home again safe
I really hope that I never have to deal with that again but my rides are always so up in the air and then who knows what will happen next
I'm just going to relax for the rest of the evening make something to eat and go check my plants that's my plan let's see if it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment