Saturday, July 2, 2016

Thoughts for Saturday

Thoughts for Saturday
I love sleeping till 10 and staying in my pajamas until I feel like getting dressed
The color blue like a light blue and black shorts is what I put on today feeling very comfortable and beautiful and this color blue is growing on me
Brushing my hair and realizing that it's getting really long and putting it in a messy bun is completely fun and it looks really cute too
Love watching reruns of some of my favorite shows on a Saturday afternoon which I probably seen about 20 times
If any of this makes you smile please press the like button below and let me know you stopped by
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and please go out and make someone smile
I'm off to enjoy some frozen yogurt as a little treat to myself
I love you all from the bottom of my heart have a great day


No comments:

Post a Comment