Sunday, July 3, 2016

Note

A lot of people been asking if I will be in Annandale for the 4th of July this year unfortunately I will not be there because of some health issues that I had earlier this week..... I'm choosing to stay in st. Cloud this year for my own health it's important that I have the ability to do what I want on my own and take care of myself and right now at this present time I need to do what I need to do to take care of myself so I'm choosing to stay in st. Cloud over the 4th of July.... I want everybody to know that I will not be by myself on the 4th of July some friends and I are barbecuing in the back of my building in the backyard so I will be having fun enjoying some good food with some good friends
just a little side note I find it funny that everybody wonders if I'm going to be at the 4th of July I live in Saint Cloud by the University campus so the hockey Center if you need to know how I'm doing all you need to do is stop by and say hi...... it blows my mind that everybody said that I'm not going to be up for the 4th of July well hey friends I hate to tell you that it's not very hard to come and visit me because I'm usually home and we can usually plan something out to come and say hi why is it when I'm not at a function that has to do with my family everybody wonders how I'm doing.... it kind of blows my mind all you need to do is pick up the phone or at my sister's what my number is and give me a call and say hi I'm the same person I used to be just a little bit different and then the little bit smaller..... this is actually kind of makes me a little sad that people are wondering how I'm doing but yet nobody ever comes and says higher stops by or how are you doing I just had to point that out a little bit tonight friends
what I want for you tonight is to go to bed and think about what I just posted above and maybe it will help your heart clarify things..... be safe on the 4th of July and please don't drink and drive I don't want to get a message from one of my friends saying that somebody had an accident that would hurt my heart immensely to hear that
have a great night everyone and remember if you really want to know how I'm doing just because I'm not at a family thing all you need to do is ask one of my family members for my number or make your way to st. Cloud and come and see me at my apartment it's not that hard to get ahold of me to set something up to come and visit

No comments:

Post a Comment