Sunday, July 3, 2016

Thoughts for Sunday

Thoughts for Sunday
It's amazing what your tennis shoes look like after you stick them in the wash
I woke up this morning wondering when I was going to do today and then I realized that it's okay to just do nothing sometimes
after I'm done writing this post I'm going to take some time and put my shoes on because I know if I don't my legs are going to hurt by the end of the day.... yes I do have more than one pair of shoes that go with my braces
Going to go take some time this afternoon and water my plants I think I better do that today because I did not do it yesterday
I hope whoever is reading this post has a wonderful day and that you go out and make someone smile and remember to smile yourself
if you've reached this point in this post please press the like button below to let me know you stopped by
I am wishing you a lovely day and I want to let you know that I love you all from the bottom of my heart



No comments:

Post a Comment