Thursday, July 7, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
I am so glad this day is almost over
I was going to delete all my previous post on what happened today trying to figure out a ride to the cities but that I'm sitting here thinking why should I do that it's a part of my life and will always be a part of my life so I'm going to leave those posts up they're not very happy post but I think they should stay up because I think people need to know what some people go through just to make it from day today..... my hope is that it helped someone in some way
I'm so proud of myself that I have a good head on my shoulders and didn't explode all over all the people that I talk to this morning trying to figure out my ride to the cities for Friday
I am very grateful that my ride and Now setup so I will get down there and home again safely
My Hope Is that I never have to go through that again but you can never predict what's going to happen in life you can just hope for the best and continues to Smile
I hope you all had a great day and let you continue to have a great evening
I'm really disappointed that I wasn't able to make it to the club today but figuring out my ride to the cities was more important
hoping I can make it there tomorrow after all morning activities
I'm really hoping tomorrow is better than today was
if you see this post and it makes you smile and any sort of way or you had a great day please press the like button below
I love you all from the bottom of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment