Thursday, June 16, 2016

Best Friend

I am so excited to see my best friend today she will be here in a few hours and stay until I feel like kicking her out of my house
I cannot wait to see her it's going to be a blast
I love her because she doesn't mind what we do we could just sit on are ass is the whole time she's here and do absolutely nothing and she wouldn't care
I'm not really sure what's going to happen when she gets here but I know it's going to be a good time and we're going to make the most of it... I don't have much money to go out and do stuff this time but it's always a great time when she comes to visit so if you periodically see random pictures from us don't be surprised and if we're being goofy laugh and smile and enjoy them
I love this girl from the bottom of my heart she is my best friend and I can't wait to see her
Have a great Thursday everyone and remember if you're having a tough day just smile and see how much better you feel afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment