Friday, June 3, 2016

Mean Misty

All it takes is for mean Misty to appear and demand that she have an answer about her appointment by the end of Friday and I got it
Not even five minutes later after I called the company back I got an answer from the company that's taking me down to get my pump filled so they will be here at 11:30 on Wednesday to pick me up to take me to the cities and bring me home
I have no idea why it takes me to get to the point where I'm angry on the phone and yelling at people to get some answers and telling them that this could turn into a medical emergency if I do not get down there to get my pump filled seems to be the way to go to get answers to get my ride setup before the weekend so that I don't have to worry about it next week
I sincerely hope one day that things for people with disabilities will change and that they will be much easier if we will not have to be so concerned about getting places and getting things done it's not the way it should be everyone should be treated equally and after the past couple weeks realizing that people are just not considerate it's about what matters to them and not about what matters to the people that are most important in some cases

No comments:

Post a Comment