Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
I'm feeling the need to post something today before I go to the cities tomorrow for my routine check-up it's hard to believe it's already been 3 months and I have to go back down there to get my pump filled and check in with the doctor
Tomorrow will be the first appointment that I will have since I hit one year with my new pump ..... so tomorrow when I walk in that door the first thing they are getting a high-five and a big huge hug because if it wasn't for them who knows what would have happened or where I would be today... and that is something to have gratitude for
As you go to bed tonight keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I make my way to the cities tomorrow.... I'm hoping for no major complications in the trip goes smoothly and I get back home safe and sound
A few other things to be grateful for today are
Having a great day at the club with some very fantastic staff that always have a way of making me smile
Having a hand in making children smile and making sure they have a good day and sending them home Happy
It was a beautiful day outside the Sun was shining and the birds were talking my plants are growing fantastically well I will take some pictures soon so that you can all see them
If you're wondering why I always write these daily gratitudes it's because I'd love to let my family and friends know how I'm doing and I don't always see them so this way they know what's going on in my life and I'm a writer so it's fun to share things and write about it
If you're one of my friends that had a difficult day.... know that I love you and I wish the best for you and I hope tomorrow is much better than today
If you've reached this point in this daily gratitude and it has made you smile in any sort of way please press the like button so that I know you stopped by
I'm off to bed now to get some sleep before tomorrow ..... have a great day tomorrow friends and I will post as soon as I get home if I'm feeling up to it.... it's usually a long day and the first thing I do when I get home is rest because my body has to adjust to my new medication
May God hold you in his hands as you sleep tonight and say a little prayer for someone you love

No comments:

Post a Comment