Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Thankful!!!

I'm very thankful for the security and the police officers that are around the building 24/7
We also have a great property manager they always make sure we're safe and comfortable before they leave
As of 10 o'clock tonight someone was removed from our property for selling stuff out of there car which is not allowed on Catholic Charities properties this person is no longer allowed on any Catholic Charities properties
There are so many people in my building that are going to sleep a lot better tonight knowing this person is not allowed back on this property
Friends as you go to bed tonight and say a prayer that this person gets the help that they so greatly need
I'm going to bed tonight knowing that I'm a little safer than I was a few hours ago
I hope for all of you that you have a great day tomorrow and a great 4th of July please be safe cuz you never know what tomorrow's going to bring I love you all from the bottom of my heart have a fantastic night and may you wake up tomorrow with a smile on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment