Monday, June 13, 2016

Club!

I really do enjoy my time at the club when I'm able to make it there
things really do come full circle I've been working at the club since 2009 and I now work with some of the kids that I started with they are now staff it just amazes me how much of a difference one person can make in someone's life
I'm really happy to be a part of that club family it really is a family down there it's not just people we work with we really do care about each other and want to make sure each other is safe and comfortable and send the children home Happy
so I'm sending out a big thank you to the Southside Boys and Girls Club for letting me be apart of everything and thank you for always caring when the weather is bad and letting me know when I should go home
it really is the little things in life that make me so much happier so if you're having a bad day today and you're feeling down and not very happy by the end of tonight try to go out and make someone smile and see how much of a difference you can make in their lives you'd be surprised what just a smile can do have a great night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment