Thursday, June 30, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
This goes out to my mother and my stepfather today
It's a great feeling to know that my parents are finally letting me make my own decisions on whether I want to come to a family function or not now don't get me wrong I love the fact family functions are important but I also know taking care of myself and having my own independence is very important
I asked my parents this year if it was alright if I stayed home for the 4th of July and I am so excited because they didn't fight me on this at all I was expecting them to have a big argument and a whole bunch of reasons why you should be there
I greatly appreciate the fact that they're giving me the opportunity to make my own decisions I know it's hard and it's a big step but it was greatly needed.... thank you for letting me be me that is the most important thing right now
I love you from the bottom of my heart and it will always be that way I hope you have the best 4th of July and that you're safe and that you have tons of fun
Thank you for letting me be me and having my own independence

No comments:

Post a Comment