Friday, June 3, 2016

Grateful!

I'm so grateful that I have a good head on my shoulders and consistently pay my bills on time and work my hardest to pay the ones off that I can...so proud of myself that I got a bill paid off a few months back because now I got a letter in the mail telling me that they're raising my rent $10 now to some people that would not be a lot of money but to me and my situation that's a lot of money butt I'm going to make lemonade out of lemons and just continue to pay my bills on a consistent basis and I should come out on top was hoping to use that extra money for something special for myself but we'll see how it goes and see if I can even accomplish that....right now I'm just going to continue to pay my bills and live my life as best I can because that's all I can do right now
Hope you all are having a great day and it's Friday so have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment