Friday, June 3, 2016

My ride.....

My ride to get my pump filled is still up in the air....I'm completely nervous now I called 3 times yesterday and to see if it was lined up and if they got the information and they still haven't got anything by 3 o'clock
So here I go again it's 8 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I'm trying to get my ride lined up for my appointment on Wednesday next week
Which means not counting the weekend and not counting Wednesday because I have to go on Wednesday I have two days before I am supposed to go to the cities to get my pump filled and if I don't get down there it's really going to be an emergency I don't think they realize how bad it will get if I don't get down there on time to get my pump filled
Really nervous and completely not happy with this company

No comments:

Post a Comment