Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Home!

I'm home!!!
I'm going to be perfectly honest with you in this post.... there are just some days that I wish I didn't have to do all these Medical appointments by myself
It's hard to come home to an empty apartment and not be able to share the day with someone let them know how I'm doing and how the appointment went
My appointment went really well today
No major changes we did turn the pump up a little bit because I've been so uncomfortable but other than that it went extremely well it took a little longer because they were running behind so I'm just now getting home
No worries friends I'm just fine just wish I didn't have to come home to an empty apartment all the time when I go to the cities
Going to go rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow.....so I can get to the club on Friday... I love you all very much and I hope you have a great evening
Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God Keeps You Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment