Thursday, April 28, 2016

Busy night

Look what I did tonight.....cleaned and straightened up my marker boxes.....now you might think this was a lot of markers but it's really not I go through markers all the time and could really use some new ones I had to throw a lot of them away because they don't work.....if I go to use them and they don't work I throw them away and I use markers 4 Misty's keychains so if anybody is willing to donate some Sharpies of any sort that would be greatly appreciated......we are actually in need of a lot of stuff right now interested in donating please message me and I will send you a list of things that can be donated
Thank you very much and I hope you all have a great Friday
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP!
All I ask for is this!!! No Money!!
DONATION SHEET
I get craft supplies from Walmart or any craft store.
Things like:
- Beads
- Rings
- Cord (Craftlace)
-Hemp cord
- Tape
- Glue
- Little gift bags with ties (Sandwich bags work fine to)
- Clasp envelopes
- Stamps
-HP printer ink 61 black and 61 color
-Melty beads
-Magnets
-Printer paper
-Tissue Paper
-Box’s to send key chains in
Send things to:
Misty Yanish
530 16th St. S. 112
St. Cloud, MN 56301

No comments:

Post a Comment