Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Daily Gratitude



Daily Gratitude
It's a great day when your mother calls after you text her to show her something that you put together
It's a great day when you talk to your mother for about an hour while she drives to work mind you she is using the speaker phone and not holding the phone while she's driving I just want to clarify for everyone
I can't tell you how much that beautiful lady makes me smile and I'm so glad that she's my mother
I'm so glad I can call her when I'm having a great day and share things with her and let her know how my day is going
I'm so grateful that she's there when I'm having a bad day or just feeling down and I need someone to talk to I love that beautiful lady so much
If you've reached this point please press the like button below
If you haven't told your mother you love her today or for a few days give her a call and just let her know that you love her today
I'm so grateful to have my beautiful mother in my life and I do not know what I would do without her or where I would be today she's amazing and I just want her 2 no that I love her with all of my heart
Have a great evening everyone I love you with all of my heart and I hope you have the best day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment