Thursday, April 21, 2016

From Misty

Just a quick little note for everyone
I see a lot of you liking and commenting on their crafts that I post on my Facebook page just so you all know that is a little business that I run out of my apartment....it is run completely on donations.....I do not see any profit from this business the prophet that I do goes right back into the business and out for someone to enjoy and everything I make is completely free so if you would like something private message me or find our Facebook page and private message me there and if you would like to make a donation or some craft items that you think I would like to try to send out for others go ahead and make a donation everything goes right back out into the community.....so that I can see people smile and make a difference for people.....this is something I started back in 2013 and something that is close to my heart......if you ask my mama she would say it's something she wanted to do ever since she was a little girl start her own business and make people smile and so that's what she did
If you're interested private message me or find us on Facebook we also do have a website which is on our Facebook page so thanks for checking it out and thanks for taking the time to comment and like all the different posts
As of today we have sent out 2,593 key chains and other little gifts!! smile emoticon...heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment