Thursday, April 21, 2016

Not a good day!

I don't really want to call this the daily gratitude because I don't have much gratitude today having a rough day
I'm really hoping tomorrow is a lot better than today because today just sucked
I'm very grateful that I have the ability to tell someone how I feel but yet turn around and just breathe and say everything will be ok because I've had to do that several times today
Really hoping these rainy days don't last longit just means that I'm stuck in my house and now that Summer's here it's really hard for me I want to be able to go outside
Just going to try to keep my spirits up and keep smiling through it all ......although to be honest I really don't feel like smiling today
I know this post is kind of down but that's just how some days are going to be
I could really use a hug
Tomorrow is going to be better that's what I'm going to hope for
I love you all very much and I hope you have a great evening and tomorrow's post will be better I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment