Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Clothes

My new clothes are here yay.......no at least I can feel normal or somewhat normal in knees when I wear them.....wait a minute I should have said it that way because in my world my normal is what's happening this moment this day right now at 7:46 p.m.....so what I'm saying is there isn't to normal at least not in my world so think about that statement tonight if you think you're normal then I'm normal to put me in that category.......I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I can't wait to wear it some of these new clothes....yes beware there is a picture of some of my undergarments because I forgot that I took that picture but you know what I don't care if you don't like it just click the red X and go WAY.....it's not a nasty picture they are just sitting on my couch but like I said if you don't like it just find the Red X and find your way out of my page because that means I don't need you in my life have a great night everyone and please take some time to enjoy the rest of your weekend do something for yourself spend time with your family and if you have little ones HOLD THEM tight and tell them that they are enough







No comments:

Post a Comment