Saturday, April 2, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
Who do I want to be....That's a question that never ends
I want to be me
I want to sleep in till 10 every morning
I want to wear polka dots and have people smile because of it
I want people to have gratitude everyday I get out of bed and spend the day with you
I want people to realize that I'm different but I like who I am
I want people to realize that I know some of you don't like what I write down on paper and share with you everyday but that's not going to stop me from sharing it
I want you to know but I hope you get something out of these post everyday
I want you to know that I like pink even though some of you may not
I want you to know that I know I've been quiet for the past couple days because I want you to wonder what I'm doing during the day and I want you to come ask Misty are you okay
I am someone that loves just about everyone no matter what color you are or where you come from but if you piss me off I'm going to tell you and I'm going to tell you the way it is and then I'm just going to walk away.... and then I hope that you think about what I said and maybe realize that's some of what I said was true or not true
I want you to love who you are to be happy with where you are and what you're doing and I hope in that place and time if you're not happy you get out of that situation
if you've made it to this point please press the like button below
I want you to know but I like to stay up and watch movies and watch cop shows and detective shows
I want you to know that if I can't sleep I'm usually up late at night and take naps during the day....I'm not a good sleeper at night because it's uncomfortable for me to sleep in a bed
I want you to know that sometimes I like popcorn for dinner
I want you to know that I smile every day because that's who I am and if I don't have a smile on my face I would hope somebody would ask me why
I hope I wake up tomorrow and have just as much to tell you or if not more then I did today
Who are you today or who do you want to be......remember this question never ends and your answers will always change because tomorrow I could want to be a superstar or a firefighter or I could want to jump out of an airplane....I just don't know what tomorrow will bring and who I want to be....it's a never-ending question with never-ending answers
I want you to smile and try to answer this question for yourself remember it's a never-ending question tomorrow your answers might be different but answer for today and then if you need to go back and do it again tomorrow
Have a great evening everyone heart emoticon heart emoticon I love all of you with all of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment