Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Self image

Self image
Am I enough today
Having one of those days where I just don't think I've done enough or accomplished enough or thinking to myself that I'm just not enough for someone......I had a great relationship with someone but somehow that relationship went to the garbage is that my fault....did I do something wrong....... am I enough today
But then I sit here and think of all the things I have accomplished I graduated high school.....I graduated college which nobody ever thought I would be able to do....so many people told me that was going to be difficult and then I wouldn't be able to finish or accomplish that goal.....today I'm a college graduate....I was on the Dean's List two years in a row
I was crowned Miss wheelchair Minnesota 2004 for the state of Minnesota.....now that's amazing was not expecting to be crowned but I was and it was very amazing experience one that I will never forget
Today I'm an owner of my own business that I do out of my house and it's run completely on donations I do not see any profits from this....the prophet that we see go right back into the business itself......the best part is that I can make people smile and make them feel good about themselves when they feel down
The one thing that I struggle with today and probably for the rest of my life.....is hoping that I find someone special someone that cares.... and love me for who I am inside and out no matter my ups and downs....how big or small I am.....love me because I love others and love to help others...love me when I'm in a bad mood or when I'm happy and feel like jumping up and down
Just a thought for today.....please love yourself and love your accomplishments.....it's not about what you have not done yet it's about what you have accomplished and what you want to accomplish
Please remember to love yourself and if you're having a hard time with it believe me you're not the only one.....I struggle with this every single day.....am I enough
I hope one day I'm enough for someone but right now I'm just going to continue loving myself and telling myself that I am enough
Have a great day everyone..... remember to keep smiling
Please press the like button below

No comments:

Post a Comment