Friday, April 15, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
I have so much gratitude for each and everyone of you I just don't know where to start
If you haven't felt like you made a difference in someone's day or someone's world and however long and you left a comment on my page today I'm letting you know that you made a difference in my world you put a smile on my face it made my birthday the greatest it could be
I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart
I'm so grateful to be sitting here writing this for you tonight I am so grateful that I reached my 33rd birthday because it wasn't so long ago that I didn't think I was going to be around
I'm so grateful to be 33 years old today I'm so grateful who have my sister's in my life I'm so grateful to have my brothers and my life I'm so grateful to be who I am today
I'm so grateful to have the best parents in the world and I'm sure they will stop here someday soon and take me out to dinner .....love you from the bottom of my heart
If I haven't left you a special comment on your comment that you left on my page today I will for sure get to it as soon as I can if it's not today it will be tomorrow but remember I will leave a special comment on every comment on my page because each and everyone of you are special in your own special way and I want to make sure you know that
Have a great night everyone
If you've reached the end of this post please press the like button below

No comments:

Post a Comment