Saturday, April 23, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
Oh my gosh I have so much gratitude today it was a fantastic day
I want to let you know that I know I've been quiet and not posting much or said much the past few days.....sometimes I just stay quiet so that people wonder what it is I'm doing
I got a surprise visit from my mom and dad today they help me set up my little waterfall in the back by my garden it is gorgeous and I took video and pictures of it so I will post them soon.....I'm also going to try to get a night View because there's actually lights on it
Please remember that if you don't see updates on Facebook you can always go to my blog because that is always up-to-date
I got more planted in my garden today onions a small cabbage plant never done cabbage before so we'll see how it goes and I stole my Mom's parsley plant out of the back of her car
I just came in from outside and I was planting onions in the rain and decided I will have to plant the other stuff another day because it's cold out there and I don't want to get sick going to take some Airborne or something to help prevent getting a cold
Anyways I think I'm going to go for now look for pictures and video of my waterfall and if you don't see them here you can always go to my blog because I will post them there too
I hope you all had a great Saturday sending you love and that you have a great rest of your weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment