Thursday, April 21, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
I have gratitude today because I called Coborn's today and I asked him if I brought my coupons and if they would honor them and take them off the bill from this morning and the manager said of course we will do that there are some really great people in this world.....so not only did I get to use my coupon but I got my other groceries that I totally forgot to order because my PCA was willing to take it over there to get it all straightened out
I'm really in the mood to make something for dinner so I'm going to do that first and then I have plan on working on some new things for Misty's keychains
I'm hoping my plants outside are enjoying this rainy weather and hopefully they will start to sprout soon if the Little Critters outside will leave them alone long enough for them to growbut my mom gave me a great idea what I'm going to try tomorrow she said get some red pepper flakes and sprinkle it on your soil of your pots and that should deter the Little Critters from eating your seeds
I hope you all have a great night and then tomorrow is a great day
If you read this please press the like button below to let me know you stopped by

No comments:

Post a Comment