Sunday, September 4, 2016

A shower....

A shower and clean clothes and a little perfume always makes me feel little bit better about starting a new day!!!!
Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

----------

I never thought I would say this but my Afo's are a lifesaver.... I decided not to put them on this morning after my shower but it is 3 o'clock in the afternoon and my feet are hurting really bad so I decided to take some time and put my braces and shoes on and I've only had them on for about 10 minutes and my feet feel so much better
There are some days where I just want to wake up and not go with the shoes today but I'm realizing today that I just can't do that anymore my feet are too sensitive
No one will probably care about the status except for me and my friends that know exactly what I'm talking about but that's okay because I'm going to post it anyways



No comments:

Post a Comment