Sunday, September 25, 2016

This morning I woke up and realize that I wasn't feeling quite myself

This morning I woke up and realize that I wasn't feeling quite myself so I decided to put myself in the shower at 12 get myself dressed brush my red hair brush my teeth and now I'm going to take my medicine and have a warm cup of coffee on this cold chilly Sunday
If you're not feeling quite yourself today stop and take care of yourself maybe put yourself in the shower put some clean clothes on brush your hair brush your teeth and maybe it'll make you feel little bit better about yourself
I don't know what it is about cleaning myself up and making myself feel a little beautiful and taking a shower but that always helps me feel a little better
So with all of that friends I hope each and everyone of you are having a great Sunday and that Monday goes well for you all

No comments:

Post a Comment