Thursday, September 22, 2016

Medical Update

Medical Update
When I had my physical a few months back we found that my thyroid was a little low if you didn't know your thyroid can be low and it can be high mine happened to be a little low which is not good your thyroid helps with almost all your bodily functions so if it's out of whack your whole body can be out of whack
So as of Tuesday I had it retested and they did three different thyroid tests that they could do my numbers are still a little bit low so we are going to retest it in about 4 months to see where it's at and at that time we'll go from there I don't know of any medication that will be adding yet but as I know I will let you know
I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart and I am trying my hardest to keep you up-to-date on everything sometimes the days just get away from me and I forget to update so as we find out more I will keep you posted as best as I can but that is it for now and I hope that each and everyone of you have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment