Friday, September 16, 2016

Update

So people have been sending me messages asking me how I'm doing I'm doing fantastic friends just taking the time for myself and taking care of myself and doing my daily tasks is what I've been doing
Next week will be a busy week for me I'm planning on going to the club on Monday if the weather is good Tuesday I head to the doctor to get my thyroid rechecked and I pray to God that it's normal so I don't have to add another medication to my regimen I'm also getting my flu shot that day and meeting with my care coordinator
Wednesday is just the day at home with my PCA so she can clean my house and help me with my laundry Thursday I will be headed to the Boys & Girls Club for a few more hours hopefully if the weather's good and Friday I'm headed to the cities for a wheelchair clinic to get the paperwork started for my new wheelchair yay excited if I could jump up and down I would
I'm wishing you all a great weekend and go out and make someone smile or spend some time with your family or do something special for someone cuz that's what makes the world a better place I will write again soon and friends here's a picture of what I'm having for dinner cuz a lot of people been asking where are my dinner pictures apparently they missed them
Salmon and green beans for dinner
I will update again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment