Saturday, September 3, 2016

Look what I received in the mail today

Look what I received in the mail today..... this gives me the motivation to keep going 1 supplies Get Low and they run out of things if I just give it time people will pay it forward..... my heart is filled with happiness as I receive this in the mail today and as I sit here and work on stuff for another box to put in the mail..... I know it's just a letter and some of you might not care but to me it's more than just a letter I'm putting smiles on faces of children that otherwise might not be having a great day or feeling a little bad about themselves..... no I couldn't be more proud of than I am right now to say that I am the owner of Misty's Key Chains and I've made this possible because I made one of my dreams come true
If you've ever thought about donating to Misty's keychains today is the day..... today is the day you should read this letter and maybe think about putting something in the mail to Misty's Keychains so that we can continue putting smiles on faces of children that may not otherwise feel good about themselves
The donation can be as simple as one item one.... item can go so far
Please think about helping today so that we can continue donating things to places like the Ronald McDonald houses or Shriners hospitals
Thank you so much for all your love and support


No comments:

Post a Comment