Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Excited for Misty's key Chains

So I'm super excited to share this link with you my PCA and I found this a couple weeks ago it is a supply store that supplies craft stuff in bulk and so much of the stuff that I use and so much that I want to try so here's why I'm posting this
If you feel like making a donation to Misty's keychains please go check this website out and send us some cool crafts to do and put together for the boxes this website is completely fun and interesting has so many cool things that we could use and I just received my catalog today going to be looking through it and marking stuff so that we can make a purchase of thing that we need
Just another way I thought it would help you out to donate if you feel the need to donate things to Misty's keychains thank you as always for the love and support you have shown us through the years

www.ssww.com



No comments:

Post a Comment