Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Good morning and happy Tuesday

Good morning and happy Tuesday
Here's why I'm writing today.... Misty's keychains is in need of a few things so I thought I put it down in a little message on here and post it on the blog as well
Key rings
Beads
Zip lock bags ---big and small
Magnets preferably the round ones but any will do
Craft lace.... at this time we really need white and black but any color will do
Any craft item that has to do with fall Halloween or Christmas because those are the holidays that are coming up soon and those are some things that I would like to put in the boxes as of now
One more thing on this list we can always use ink for the printer so that we can keep printing things and sending things
Like I've said before even just one item will help out tremendously..... I Misty usually don't put list like this up but I realized in the past few months that it's helping generate traffic on the website and the Facebook page as well and I seem to be getting more donations by doing this
Or if you just feel like helping sending out a box of keychains it usually takes between 10 to $20 to mail a box of keychains and we're mailing out and a box of keychains a hundred items so if you feel like helping that way please message me privately and we can talk about it
Thank you as always for your love and support and taking the time in reading this little message
We love and support each and everyone of you so we are wishing you a great Tuesday and Hope that you will help us out by supporting this these keychains and either be posting this on your page or sending a donation today
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP! 
All I ask for is this!!! No Money!!
DONATION SHEET
I get craft supplies from Walmart or any craft store.
Things like:
- Beads
- Rings
- Cord
-Hemp cord
- Tape
- Glue
- Little gift bags with ties
- Clasp envelopes
- Stamps
-HP printer ink 61 black and 61 color
-Melty beads
-Magnets
-Printer paper
-Tissue Paper
-Sharpies
-Glue for glue gun
Send things to:
Misty Yanish
530 16th St. S. 112
St. Cloud, MN 56301

No comments:

Post a Comment