Thursday, September 22, 2016

So excited!!!

Tomorrow I am getting set to go down to the city's to Courage Kenny rehabilitation institute for a wheelchair Clinic I am super excited to have this experience it's amazing what life brings me as I continue to grow into who I am I've never been to one of these clinics before but I've heard of them so I am super excited to be able to experience one so I will be up at 5 tomorrow morning to head down to the cities at 8:45 for my appointment at 11 o'clock it's going to be a long day but a very excited one and by the end of the day I will have my paperwork started for my new wheelchair now that is something to be excited about
So I'm going to be spending the day getting everything ready to go packing my stuff making sure I have a snack and making sure I have everything ready to go in the morning because I will be doing this myself and I will have no PCA to help me in the morning so I'm doing everything as best I can today so that in the morning I can just get up and get dressed have breakfast and head out the door
I'm super-excited friends and maybe I'll come home with a picture of my new wheelchair that will be all mine in a few months
Feeling so grateful as time ticks away and it gets closer and closer have a great day everyone remember to go out and make someone smile cuz that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment