Sunday, September 11, 2016

This morning!!

As I wake up this morning I realized I am going to pull myself out of my space and go make some new memories
I put my hair up in a messy bun put some clothes on and I have plans on going to put away more of my garden stuff for the season
I'm going to smile through my day because on this day several years ago many people passed away and I know in my heart of hearts that those people who passed away who are watching over us would want us to smile and think of them in a good way so that is what I'm going to do I'm wishing each and everyone of you a fantastic day filled with love family and whatever comes your way
Have a great day I love each and everyone of you ......remember smile today..... go out and make someone smile today because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment