Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
I'm sitting here on Tuesday night fighting with my emotions if I should put this down on paper but then I realized that not only will it help myself but it may help someone out
Tonight as I go around my house getting my laundry ready putting things away doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen putting things away organizing things I realize that I'm extremely proud of myself
It's crazy to realize that I've been on my own since I was 18 years old
I made it through high school with the help of my parents and my grandmother and they made it through college all on my own
I have my own apartment and I'm on my own and nobody thought it was doable except for my mother and my grandmother they always gave me the encouragement and told me anything is possible
It amazes me that I've been helping out at the Boys & Girls Club since 2009 and all the staff that I work with in some of the young women and young men but I now work with that were children at the club when I started is just amazing..... it just shows me how much of a difference one person can make even if that person uses a wheelchair and has different abilities
I'm so proud of myself to realize that I am a registered voter and that I have the capability to sharing my opinion on issues that matter
I'm so proud of myself that I started my own business in 2013 and it's been going strong ever since yes I've had my ups and downs with the whole endeavor butt I wouldn't have asked for it any other way because that's what makes me a stronger person
Now you may be asking why I'm writing all this down tonight to be honest I can't really tell you and I can't really give you an answer I just feel like it's on my heart tonight so I need to write it down
I'm so proud of myself but I've come so far in the past few years dealing with all the situations that I have dealt with and all the ups and down and through it all they seem to come out on top no matter the situation I'm not going to sit here and tell you that everything is perfect because it's not but I am going to tell you that I love myself and I love the young woman I am today and I hope that my family is just as proud of me that I am of myself
I hope in some way that this daily gratitude makes you think or maybe makes you smile and if it helps you in any way I'm grateful I'm happy that I put a smile on your face and that you feel good about reading this post.... I love each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart and I hope but you have a fabulous day tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment