Friday, September 23, 2016

Great day!!!!

What a great day down at courage Kenny rehabilitation institute for this wheelchair Clinic.... I'm so happy with what transpired today.... I've never had so much one-on-one consultation about my wheelchair to get me what I want so I'm comfortable and what I am sitting in and using and they took so much information down to get me the right chair and took so many measurements so that they know I'm comfortable in my chair as well
A representative from reliable medical came down as well to be at this meeting with me so they could get the measurements and have all the information they need to give me the right chairs to try I'm excited for what's to come in the next few weeks I am able to try a few chairs and then decide which chair I want.... all going through reliable medical here in st. Cloud.. as soon as the doctor signs off on the paperwork reliable medical will be able to bring me some chairs to try out and every chair I can try....... I get to try for at least a week... I am super happy with this experience and will definitely be doing it again in about seven years to get another chair
But still super excited to see what's coming in the next couple weeks as I continue to work on getting everything set up and finding my new chair

No comments:

Post a Comment