Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Get out and vote!

Super excited to tell you that I called for my absentee ballot to vote this year.... I'm still completely unsure who I'm going to vote for because neither one of the candidates have really expressed how they're going to help the disabled community and that's one of the things that I look for the most but at least I can say I'm very proud of myself that I called for my absentee ballot so in a few days I will have it in the mail so that I can vote
I remember the first time I went to vote my mom wanted to make sure that I was a registered voter and that I am able to have my opinion when the time comes to vote on different issues so I have to say a big thank you to my mother I'm very proud to be a voter and be able to share my opinion
So if your not a registered voter and your a friend of mine in the disabled Community please think about going and regular string today and casting your ballot when it is time that is the only way we're going to get change for ourselves and for the world... have a great day everyone and remember to go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment