Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Daily gratitude

Daily gratitude
Since I took my Hiatus from Facebook and the computer itself I've realized that it's okay to just live life
It's ok to sleep in
It's ok to actually finish your book and start another one and you're already halfway through
It's okay to work on things that are right in front of you and get so much accomplished at the same time
I love when my friends drop off food just because they can or leave it by my door but when you do that just check the date on whatever you're bringing before you drop it by my door because today I threw a lot of food because it was expired and there's no way I'm eating expired food
As of today my house is clean my laundry is done and put away the kitchen cupboards are cleaned out and put back together again
the cat is happy because is fed and her box is clean and she has nothing to worry about except for sleeping and when it's time to eat again
If this daily gratitude makes you smile in any sort of way please press the like button below to let me know you stopped by
It's been raining pretty much all week here so I'm hoping by Friday I can get to the club for a few hours
I hope you all are having a fantastic week and that it continues to go well
At this present time I'm really liking just being me and doing what I want to do.... and being on Facebook and the computer is not on the top of my priority list.... don't get me wrong I know it's important because I love all of you but it's important that I take care of myself be comfortable with who I am right now
I'm doing my best to keep my blog updated so if you must know what's going on please check out my blog in fact they plan on updating it more tonight
I'm going to leave you with this now I love you and I hope the rest of the week is fantastic and I will update again soon when I feel like riding one of these other than that I'm just going to stay away for awhile.... like I said I'm here so if you should need me for any sort of something please get ahold of me privately and I will get back to you as soon as I can
Remember to go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment