Friday, September 2, 2016

It's always a good trip to the store when.....

It's always a good trip to the store when
You can reach stuff on your own
When you need help and you find a person that is always willing to help you and has a smile on their face
When you get to use double the coupons because not only do I have coupons but I have coupons for the same thing that are in the Penny Pincher and they let me use both coupons
When you have a nice looking gentleman follow you around the store.... I think he wanted to say something to me but didn't have the courage to so I just did my shopping and I went about my day with him following me everywhere I went
Mind you I wasn't worried about this person following me cuz this person that was following me was also in a wheelchair himself and it also gave me a boost of confidence because I must have looked pretty good for him to be following me around the store
Now if this part of the status doesn't make you smile that you must be having a really bad day and what I want you to do is pick yourself up off the floor and go out and make someone smile
And the very last thing that I want to tell you about my trip to the store is that I made it home safe and sound with everything that I needed to get from the store..... it's a beautiful day outside so if you have a chance to get outside today I suggest you do so

No comments:

Post a Comment