Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hope.....

There's something different in the air today as I walk to the store and home again I realized it it's quiet and there's no people around no kids playing on playgrounds and running after each other and laughing and having a good time
it was even so quiet that I heard the Crickets and all the little bugs that you usually hear at night time I heard them in the daytime when the sun is out and the weather is nice
there is definitely something different in the air today after the stabbings at the mall last night
it saddens me today that the mall is it open and they probably won't be open tomorrow either or maybe even the next day who knows that the children were outside playing on this beautiful day laughing and having a good time you really realize that something happened when everything is so silent
even as I was walking back from the store I was checking my surroundings and making sure I was safe because I was so uncomfortable going into that grocery store where I go so many times..... there was even a change in the grocery store as I walked in the door people were more quiet and reserved as they got their groceries it's kind of like they just wanted to get their groceries and Go home....Like I'm just going to get my stuff and go because there's no reason to hang out in the grocery store something as simple as going to the grocery store can be a scary thought now
we all need to me this world a better place we all need to work together so that it's a safe place for everyone the world doesn't need all this violence all we need to do is get along and work together as a team to make this world a better place and a beautiful place to live
I hope that you take some time and read this today and maybe just take some time out of your day and hug who you're with today because who knows tomorrow you may not see them love your life today love who you're with and hope that you see tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment