Thursday, September 1, 2016

Garden

So for about an hour I've been slowly but surely putting away my garden stuff there are still a few plants out there that I'm going to let go and I have a bunch of onions and other stuff in my box but I'm slowly but surely putting things away and things dwindle down now
it makes me a little sad because then I know snow will be here soon and I will be stuck in the house
so if you have any craft ideas for Misty's keychain please send them my way so I have stuff to keep myself busy over the winter time please please send me some crafts so that I have stuff to do during the winter time winter time is hard for me I need stuff to keep myself occupied because I'm indoors so much that's why I started this little business out of my house so I can keep myself occupied during the winter time so please feel free to send me donations and little craft ideas that I can put in these boxes to send two very special people

No comments:

Post a Comment