Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sad.....

My heart hurts as I learn of the stabbings at the st. Cloud Mall tonight
That is so close to where I live it's scary... this world is really starting to scare me.... I do not understand why we have to have all this violence in this world of ours this world of ours is a beautiful place if we just let it be beautiful
It's just one more place that I will not go by myself anymore .... to be honest that place always made me nervous anyways because it's so big and so many people so I definitely will not be going there by myself anymore I'd rather shop from home and be safe in my home then go out to the mall where you're supposed to be able to have fun and have somebody stab you..... I just don't understand and maybe I'm not supposed to but it just makes me really really sad and really scared that it's that close to where I live
That's what I always say go out and make someone smile because that's what makes the world a better place hold your friends tight hold your family tight make sure you make a difference in this world because tomorrow is not promised
I love you friends with all of my heart and please let's make a change but stop this ..... we need to get along and let this world be a happy place and a beautiful place to live not a scary place I should not be afraid to walk out my door and go somewhere but that's what it's coming to
Make a pact to yourself that you're going to make this world a better place that you're going to help someone when you see them in need that you're going to open the door for someone or ask someone if you can carry their bags of groceries or give them a dollar to make a phone call or four persons homeless give them the pair of gloves and a warm blanket so at least you know they will stay a little bit warm outside in the winter time..... Let's make a change and make this world a better place
As I go to bed tonight I'm saying a prayer for all those that were hurt tonight and that this doesn't get any worse I just want a peaceful place to live a beautiful Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment