Thursday, March 17, 2016

Beautiful in yellow!

Daily Gratitude
Feeling beautiful in yellow today even though the sun is not shining and it's windy and cold
Feeling nervous about making my way to the cities tomorrow to get my pump filled but I know it's medically necessary so I'm just going to hope for the best and that I make it home safe and sound
Not sure if I will do tomorrow's daily gratitude I'll have to see how the day goes but I wanted to let you all know that I will be gone most of the afternoon tomorrow so if you do not see a daily gratitude it's because I was just too exhausted to sit and write it for you but I also know that I will try my best to put something down on paper for you tomorrow
I enjoyed a shake for lunch that was delicious but I'm not too sure what I'm going to have for dinner but I also know it has to be something quite delicious because I am not too sure if I will be able to eat lunch tomorrow but I want to make sure I get a good meal and before I head to the cities tomorrow
I want to make sure that I wish my best friend a very very happy birthday and tell her that I love her very much hoping that she has the best day ever and she gets all she wishes for...love you with all of my heart Angela
If you've gotten to this point in this daily gratitude please press the like button so I know you stopped by
To my auntie's Colleen and Constance I want to wish you a very happy birthday and I love you with all of my heart and I hope to see you very very soon
I'm really not sure what else to share with you today is just been a really quiet and easy-going day so I really don't have much to share
I hope you all had a great day and you continue to have a great evening
Remember don't forget to smile and if you have a chance it's always a good feeling to make someone else smile so that's my suggestion for you today don't forget to make someone else smile
So this post is going to be short and sweet I'm going to go make some dinner and finish packing up my stuff for my trip tomorrow I'll do my best to post something tomorrow but if I don't please remember to have a great day and remember to smile
Love you













No comments:

Post a Comment