Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Yesterdays Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
I'm really tired right now so we'll see how this goes...forgive me if I write something down that's absolutely crazy
I got to spend the afternoon with my stepfather....feeling really grateful for all the help you've given me over the past couple days
I picked up some coffee and some creamer and my virus thing for my computer and some more ink for my printer today
I also got my ID renewed because my birthday will be here soon and they sent me a card saying I had to renew my ID so that got done today....cheers for me
Kitties pacing around me telling me it's time for dinner
Just feeling really beautiful right now but extremely tired maybe I will attach a picture to the end of this post
Boy I already see lots of spelling mistakes so forgive me I will go back and fix them later
I was out in the fresh air today and you know when your haven't been out in the fresh air for a while that can make you extremely tired
remember if you happen to see this post and read it please click like at the bottom of the post because I like to see who actually reads what they're looking at instead of just passing it by
I suppose I should go find something to eat
I got to enjoy a shamrock shake with Oreo cookies today.... talk about fantastic
I am hoping to actually sleep more than three hours tonight....my body is really exhausted and it's starting to be overwhelming because I'm so uncomfortable
I hope you all had a beautiful day and you enjoy the beautiful weather
I think that's all for today's daily gratitude Misty's extremely tired and I just need to let my brain rest because I don't think I will put anything more down that will make any sort of sense
Love you with all of my heart have a
great evening and remember to smile




No comments:

Post a Comment