Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
So grateful I got to have a cup of warm coffee this morning...wonderful.....so grateful I was able to pick some up yesterday so a big thank you goes out to my step father
Love waking up not feeling exhausted....took a sleeping pill last night and my gosh did that help me sleep through the night.....was not the best but it was better than it has been in a long time now if I can just make it till the 17th I will be so grateful when that day comes
Feeling really happy today....the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day
So grateful I have a great care team that make sure I'm safe...I talk to my care coordinator today and she's going to check into this company that supposed to be taking me down to the cities for my pump fill because I told her that I was still really uncomfortable about that so she is going to check into this company for me and see what she can find out
Had some apple and orange slices for breakfast this morning
Got a call this morning from my wheelchair company who now is going to help me with my C-PAP supplies and they said that I should have new C-PAP supplies coming soon....very happy about that
Really wishing my last bill would come so I can pay it
Excited to watch married at first sight tonight
Really thinking about what I should make for dinner tonight and I'm just not sure have lots of good stuff in the house but still unsure about what I should make for dinner ......any suggestions
Did you know today is International Women's Day
If you stop and read this today push the like button below
I am wishing you all a great day and please remember to smile
Remember March is cerebral palsy Awareness Month please take some time and where green during the month of March...may not be important to you but it is to me so please take some time and wear green
The days not over so I may add more... but for now that's all I can think of smile emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment