Saturday, March 19, 2016

Daily Gratitude

Daily Gratitude
So grateful I got to sleep in until 9 this morning
Enjoyed a raspberry blueberry blackberry and soy milk shake for breakfast
Think today is just going to be a movie day and take some time for myself....I always love those kinda days
Is it crazy for me to want to come and write this for you before doing anything else for the day
I really forgot how much I enjoy writing even if most of the time it is for myself.....because I know there's days where people could care less what I have to say and just ignore my post
There's days where I ask myself why I sit here and write this for you.....but then I have that moment in my head and say who cares you can write whatever you want whenever you want doesn't matter what time of day it is it's your space in your time to do with what you please
I was so grateful to wake up this morning and I actually wanted to get out of bed
So grateful to feed my cat this morning and have her realize that I will be here every morning to feed her even if she acts like a crazy maniac
So grateful to put on a simple black skirt with a black tank top and feel beautiful in it even if it is the color black
So grateful this morning that I could put on my shoes and get dressed without having any major issues
So grateful that after I post this I'm probably going to go brush my hair brush my teeth put on the perfume put on a beautiful scarf and say I'm ready for the day
If you've gotten to this point in today's daily gratitude please press the like button below
So grateful for today that even though there snow on the ground and it's wet outside I'm thinking about all the beautiful things I get to do in a couple months because it will be sunshiny and I will be able to play with my plants and grow beautiful things
I know the day is just beginning so please be aware that I might add things to this post throughout the day
There was a while there that I just stopped writing everything just stopped and they really don't know why....some days I really wish I could answer that question for myself but I really have no answers....there's one special person in my life I'm not going to name who because that's why this person is so special to me.....but this person told me I needed to start writing again misty I miss what you write you need to start writing again you're just not yourself
So friends here is what I propose for you today if there's something in your life that you really enjoyed doing that you just completely stop doing....go back to that thing and see how makes you feel even if it's just for a day or a half an hour it's amazing how this is made me feel going back to writing and just putting what I feel down on paper it's completely amazing and it's changed my life in so many ways possible
So I'm going to leave you with that for now but remember the day's not over so it's possible I might add something to this post please have a great day and remember to take care of yourself and always remember to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment